Your Local Real Estate Advisor
Gilmore Realty Group - Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Services to Buyers and Sellers
In the current environment, there are a number of real estate related issues that buyers and sellers will face. With the speed in which real estate initiatives are introduced, it can be difficult to keep pace and know how these initiatives impact your real estate transaction.
For a limited time, we are offering FREE, 15 minute, no obligation consultations on any real estate related matter.
The types of issues recent consultations have addressed included (but were not limited to) the following:
- Short sales (how they work, how long they take, what buyers/sellers should know, etc)
- Foreclosure purchases and how to succeed in the offer process
- Bank owned property or REOs and how banks price their properties
- Loan modifications - what banks look for in deciding which loans to modify
- Stimulus programs for the real estate industry & how buyers and sellers could benefit
- Special programs to help homeowners avoid foreclosure
- Increased loan limits for "Conforming" mortgages and the impact on property values
- Refinancing programs for homeowners who owe more than their properties are worth
- Market strength depends on the price level and type of propety (i.e., entry level home prices are firming while homes above $1million remain soft). Discussion about why these differences exist and how to take advantage of this knowledge.
Other consumers have asked:
- Are we at the bottom of the market?
- When are prices likely to start rising?
- Is this a good time to buy?
- Is this a good time to sell?
Investors Want to Know:
- If I buy a property can I "flip" it for a profit?
- Is this a good time to buy rental property?
- What is likely to happen with rental rates over the next few years?
Of course, there are a host of questions consumers have that are not on the lists shown above. With so many questions, consumers are often left searching "Google" or other search engines to find answers to the questions that impact them most.
Many times, consumers simply need someone to talk with. Someone who can serve as their knowldge base for providing answers to some of their most sought after questions. The consultation service is the solution consumers have benefited from.
For a limited time, we are offering FREE, 15 minute consultations to discuss any real estate related matter you might have. There is No Charge and No Obligation. The consultations will be conducted each day between the hours of 5pm - 8pm. Of course, this is a first come first served service.
In order to obtain your FREE Consultation, please complete the form below with your questions, the best time to reach you, your phone number and an email address. We will confirm the time for your consultation and a representative will call at the scheduled time.
Note: This service is only available for individuals living in or considering the purchase or sale of real estate in Los Angeles County.